Thursday, May 24, 2007

Awaiting a Knit Picks Options Cable . . .

and a few tips. A Loooong cable. Couldn't find anything local long enough for my Pacific Waves shawl in Sonata Print Incan Clay colorway.

Just a short update; I was hoping they'd be here in time for my camping trip this weekend, so's I could bust out alot of hours on it!

Alas, no such luck (okay, so I procrastinated ordering too long!)

I've just gotta figure out what I'm going to take with me to knit, now that I'm medium to large project-less. Going to get caught up on reading recent posts and commenting on them tomorrow!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Can't wait to see once you get started! I'm using the KnitPicks options for my Pacific Waves. Using size 9 but 8 would be good too if you like it a bit tighter. I TOTALLY recommend following the suggestion in the pattern to put a stitch marker every 18 stitches!

Joan said...

For camping: socks or washcloths. Have fun!