Wednesday, May 2, 2007

"You must choose, but choose wisely . . . "

Wooohoo! I decided. I changed my mind from Sun Ray to Pacific Waves, explained in comment seven of my previous post.

My Previous Post & Comments

I just chose Incan Clay for my colourway, in Elann Sonata Print. I can't wait until it gets here! I might practice the stitch pattern a bit before it does, though.

I think it is going to look just smashing, and the changing colors will also help keep my interest. Not that the solid color needed to show off Sun Ray's pattern wouldn't; I just couldn't resist the siren call of these gorgeous Sonata Print colourways . . . .

Plus, I think I've been reading the No-End-In-Sight Ripple-A-Long blog too much; it's a ripple shawl!! Lol . . .

5 comments:

Svetlana said...

I love that pattern and your color choice. I might do it myself.

Arielle said...

I can't wait to see pics of your project. I had a hard time talking myself out of ordering yarn for that one! But I already have too many projects in line for which I have the yarn. I also love the colorway you chose. It's special to me because I knit my first (and only to date) pair of socks with Elann Esprit in Incan Clay. Enjoy knitting your shawl!

LisaW. said...

thanks for the link to the ripple a long...great color choice for the PW!

Sarebear said...

I'd love to see a pic of those socks, is it on your blog, Arielle?

Arielle said...

I've just posted pics of my socks on my blog : ) Here's a link : http://next-to-never.blogspot.com/2007/05/my-first-pair-of-socks.html
Not that a link is necessary since it's the only post there ; ) The blog is brand new. I created it when I learn of this KAL. The colours are more accurate in the 3rd picture (the one w/ flash.)