Friday, May 4, 2007

Moonlight progress



I've finished the third repeat of Moonlight Sonata - phew. I'm starting to get in a rhythm. Lace sure looks messy before it is blocked. Can't get the color right in the pictures, though. It is an indigo or denim blue. I am using Addi Natura's, size 4. They seem a bit pointier than the Addi Turbos. At some point, if I keep on knitting lace, I will invest in some Addi Lace needles. I don't have a job right now so am on a total shop-from-my-stash, no spending diet.

6 comments:

sk said...

Cate: that's a love color for Moonlight!

kellygirl said...

It's looking good! I love the color too.

LisaW. said...

great job cate! whoo whoo! keep on going! (hey..i love my knitpicks options....very very pointy!) check them out as another option instead of the lace addis. (i'm just cheap that way...and i think these kp options are a good value on a good needle. IMHO)

smariek said...

Your shawl is looking good!

benne said...

You've hit the lace road now, Cate! She looks great, imagine how she'll look blocked. Way to go, jumping in with that pattern.

Sarebear said...

great color. This is really nice!