Friday, May 18, 2007

Yarn Question?

I have finally decided on the pattern , Luna Moth, but the yarn is still up in the air. I have 10 skeins of knitpicks SportShine on its way to me. Its 60% cotton and 40 % Modal. Will that be usable for this??? I am new to the whole shawl knitting and am not sure about fibers and blocking etc. I just finished the the candle flame shawl from knitpicks (my very first shawl, please see my blog for pics) and i used their Shimmer line for that. Any and all comments are welcome. Thanks!!

1 comment:

Joan said...

I think your KP Shine will make a lovely Luna Moth with a nice drape for summer. I love that yarn. As for blocking, it won't stretch out much bigger like a wool fiber yarn would in that pattern. I saw your Candle Flame shawl the other day & looks beautiful. Congrats!