Thursday, May 10, 2007



Gosh I don't remember when I started my sunray shawl, but I finished it yesterday. This is the second one that I've made.The first one that I made is the red one and it was a Christmas gift. It is such a well written, easy to follow, pattern. Once again thank you SK for sharing your talent with us. I used Jaeger super fine merino and KP #10 for the yellow one. I did one extra repeat and blocked the bejesus out her.It is heading to Japan tomorrow to my DDILwho is in the Air Force and currently stationed in Tokyo. I will make another of these very soon.

4 comments:

Joan said...

They are amazing Patricia! SK's pattern is so deceptive--easy as pie yet produces a very textured fabric. Lucky recipients!

sk said...

Patricia: Lovely Sunray, now, time to see your next one. SK

benne said...

Beautiful knitting, as usual, Patricia! I want to knit the Sunray next.

smariek said...

Love your shawls. I think I'll have to knit Sun Ray too. Seeing all these wonderful shawls makes me want to knit several.