Thursday, May 3, 2007

Have I decided on only one yet?? Hmmmm.....


Here is one of the 3 shawls I've been deliberating over. This is the Luna in an ebay no-name mohair. I have to say I LOVE the rhythm of this pattern, clickety-clack-clickety-clack, extremely soothing. And the yarn is very nice, considering it's mysterious properties!


The other Luna that I started is being debated; if not frogged in the next few days, I'll post a pic.


The 3rd shawl is the Highland Wool Wrap. Though I'm lovin' the challenge of this one, there's no rhythm happening here...I need my total brain in high gear and at full attention. Needless to say, progress is a bit slow as, I'm kinda using my brain for other things (like walking and talking and feeding myself)!

8 comments:

Having a Knit Fitt said...

Like the mystery mohair. It isn't too fuzzy to show the pattern. I could never, ever knit mohair lace - I do so much tinking I would go insane.
Cate

Grace said...

looking good Billie!!!

sk said...

Lovely Billie!

kellygirl said...

Wow! Three shawls? You are a multi-tasker--aren't you also designing a lace cardigan? Love the look of the mohair.

LisaW. said...

you have total ADD don'tcha girl! i like the luna in the mohair..very soft and pettable!

smariek said...

Wow, you're working on 3 shawls simultaneously??? The mohair is looking good. I'm deathly afraid of working with mohair.

benne said...

I'm loving that mohair luna, Billie. I hope you keep going with it, you OCD girl, you. ;-}

Sarebear said...

3 at a time? yikes! I can imagine the fuzzy feeling of this, cuddly!